Sales Director to Visual Art Germany GMBH
Visual Art is looking for a visionary and energetic Sales Director to accelerate our expansion of cutting edge communication in Digital Signage and Digital Out of Home.
In this position you will drive the sales for the entire DACH region with initial focus on Germany. You will lead the work on new sales with existing clients, identify opportunities to acquire and grow the German customer base, follow-up, analysis and advising clients. Based on your success in generating sales you will build up your own sales team and work to reach ambitious sales targets.
The role is a key part of our rapid expansion plans in Germany (DACH) and you will have the full backing from the head office in Stockholm. Imagining building a start-up within an established and successful organisation.
This role has great potential for the right candidate to grow with and put your own mark on the business while working in a fun and creative organisation. You will be based in our office in Hamburg.
- To actively grow Visual Arts presence on the German and German speaking markets
- To be a key member of both the German and the B2B sales leadership team, you will contribute to the local and global strategic development and initiatives, providing market insight and influence the overall business direction
- To work independently but with the full backing of the global and local teams, lead the sales efforts, identify the right sales channels, establish your own sales pipeline and deliver on high growth targets
- To maintain and develop our existing client relationships on the DACH market
- To eventually hire and lead your own sales team covering the DACH region
- Energetic and engaging approach and hands on mentality with the vision to be part of achieving something great
- Strong drive and passion for sales with demonstrated high growth and ability to identify and turn prospects into sales
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills and an exceptional customer-oriented approach
- Enjoy working independently and taking full responsibility but at the same time being a great team-player
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- At least 5 years of work experience in B2B sales
- Fluent in German and English, both written and oral
- Willingness to travel, within Germany and internationally
- Preferable but not necessary with academic business background
- Preferable but not necessary with former employee responsibility
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary with substantial performance-based component
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities with an international team of experts
- Potential to continuously grow and take on more responsibility within the organisation
Submit your application with CV and your meaningful cover letter in English today! Please send your application including your salary expectations and possible start date to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application will be treated confidentially.
For questions please contact
Franca Lippitz, Business Sweden, tel: 030-893 60 638
Frederic Foerster, Business Sweden tel: 030-893 60 637